Like most of us getting started in Affiliate Marketing is not as easy as you think. Most affiliate marketing companies do prefer you to have your own Website. That can be quite costly if you can’t build one yourself. I can show you how to build one starting from scratch. So I decided to do a list on some of our affiliate tools on a budget. Some are Free to use. Some come with a small cost.
The 5 main things you need to get started with affiliate marketing are:
- A Website for you to connect buyers to sellers an absolute must.
- Training and Help to keep you on the right track which also is a must if you want to succeed.
- A Keyword Research Tool for you to write SEO friendly content. That is needed to get you in the pages of Google.
- The Most important and my #1 to getting started in Affiliate success.
- This is an extra one site content. To help you build out your pages with grammar check.
Table of Contents
Siterubix offers both website hosting and website building services. You’re able to build your very own WordPress website under a minute with just a few simple clicks and no coding is required.
There are many other web hosting services but I recommend SiteRubix because of 5 main reasons:
- They have a strong support team.
- They offer free tools to help optimize your website.
- Responsive and mobile Ready which is a must without that you can loose out on 50% of traffic.
- Powerful technology .Your, Site Rubix website is not only protected, but kept optimized and functioning behind the scenes
- This means that your website is protected from hacking, spam, malware, and malicious activity that ALL websites are susceptible to.
The 3 main tools are SiteSpeed, SiteSSL and SiteProtection. Their purpose are to speed up your site, secure your site and protect your site against spam respectively.
Its Free in fact you have two free to get started with.
Wealthy Affilliate Education.
Is My #1 in getting started in affiliate marketing. I really couldn’t think of anything better to get your online business up and running and becoming a success. With 12 years experience and one of the strongest affiliate Platforms to date offers what other companies don’t.
1. Certified Courses.
2. Boot Camp.
3. Site support.
4. Live support
5. Technical support.
Here is the Free link to test drive Live chat BootCamp classroom. You can test drive this free for a whole week. For free. Which includes two free Websites and two Free Domain
Keyword Research Tool JAAXY.
Jaaxy is a Premium and also a free tool for beginners.
Jaaxy is a necessary tool if you’re a beginner but it also has a more powerful Keyword Tool for those more advanced marketers.
I use the free tool for the moment so I will add in the link for the get starter. Once, you become a premium you can use Jaaxy Lite. Which, is still a brilliant tool to use.
If you’re a more experienced and advanced marketer, you may want to check out Jaaxy. It has much more functions and more detailed results than all the free tools. Below is the free link to Jaaxy just type in some keywords below.
Getting started with wealthy affiliate is my #1.
As a beginner, you definitely need proper guidance and training in order to succeed and make money online.
Wealthy Affiliate is the platform that taught me everything from scratch when I started looking for ways to make money online.
There are 5 main things you can benefit from Wealthy Affiliate:
- Thorough Step-by-step training.
- Useful tools like Website Builder (SiteRubix is developed by the Co-founders of WA as well), Website Manager, Keyword Research.
- Technical support from WA Support Team as well as from site-support and the Founders directly Kyle and Carson.
- Help & Support from the entire community with all of our helpful and friendly online marketers and entrepreneurs. Including myself.
- Online support 24/7 365 days in the year.
This tool is so useful. If you arn’t really good at writing and need that extra help. Well site content offers you all the templates you could possibly want. It will also let you know if you are writing copied content which Google doesnt like.
It will spell check everything for you too. It’s free to check out for a whole week too. It will also notify you when your pages or posts are ranked in google. It’s a fabulous tool which I find is easier to use than Grammarly as Grammarly tends to slow down my writing skills.